This was the worst purchase i have ever made in my entire life. This should not be sold to anyone. Strong toxic chemical smell from the matress topper, i left it to air out for 8days before i used this when i used it i was unconscious from the strong chemical gas smell for almost 12hours, then my face was swollen my eyes were swollen my tongue went numb! I felt like i was drugged. I removed the mattress from my room and after a couple hours i could breath again! Took me a week to air my room out if the chemical smell.