As with most online retailers, your web browser must be set to accept Cookies from our website in order to complete a purchase and take advantage of our essential website features.
Please see our help guide which will provide you with simple, step by step instructions of how to change your Cookie settings within today’s most used browsers. Alternatively, you can also refer to the information that came with your browser software.
Internet Explorer 7.0
- Click on the Tools popup-menu.
- Select ‘Internet Options’ within the menu.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab near the top of the window.
- Click on the ‘Sites’ button - another window opens.
- Enter ‘nextdirect.com’ in the text field and then click ‘Allow’. ‘next.co.uk’ will then appear in the ‘Managed websites’ list below with a Setting of ‘Allowed’.
- Save changes by clicking ‘Ok’ in each window.
Internet Explorer 6.0
- Tools>>Internet Options>>Privacy>> Move the slider so that it is on one of the levels below Medium High (including Medium, Low) Accept All Cookies>>Click ‘Ok’ to save.
Internet Explorer 5.0/5.5
- Tools>>Internet Options>>Security>>Custom Level>>Scroll down to ‘Cookies’ and set both ‘Allow Cookies That Are Stored On Your Computer" and "Allow Per-session Cookies” to Enable>>Click ‘OK’ to save.
- Tools>>Options>>Privacy>>Expand the ‘Cookies’ Section>> Select ‘Enable Cookies’ & ‘Accept Cookies Normally’ using checkboxes>>Click ‘Ok’ to save.
Older Mozilla Versions
- Edit>>Preferences>>Expand ‘Privacy & Security’ selection>>Cookies>>’Enable All Cookies’ using checkbox>>Click ‘OK’ to save.